Golf for baseball players is a refreshing deviation from the typical golf instruction and advice weve all heard keep your head down left arm straight eye on the ball etc what tom pranio is suggesting in this book is that golf and baseball have far more in common than we are led to believe. Its also quite true that most ex baseball players tend to use a lot of the same swing techniques when swinging a golf club the trouble often comes from the fact that youre not trying hit a home run in golf and no golf instructor in their right mind has ever taught a student to swing for the fences in golf. Best major league baseball players who golf october 5 2011 share robert beck si 1 of 10 . Michael breed host of the golf fix has advice for a lifelong baseball player who is bringing his baseball swing tendencies into his golf swing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.